[NFBKTAD] Assistance Needed with Flat Panel Stove

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Sep 4 13:50:12 UTC 2019

Greetings:

I had a question that hit my Inbox today, and I thought I would ask for
suggestions from you all.

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Here it is:

I have a stove that is one flat screen for dialing in temperature, and how
you want to cook something. When I've used it I've had to get someone
sighted to dial in temperatures which hasn't exactly worked out very well.

Any advice on where to go about maybe adding something on the screen to make
it accessible?

---