[NFBKTAD] Assistance Needed with Flat Panel Stove

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Thu Sep 5 12:58:08 UTC 2019

Great solution, Cindy!!!

Todd

From: NFBKTAD [mailto:nfbktad-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of slery via
NFBKTAD
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 10:50 PM
To: 'NFB of Kentucky, Technology Assistance Division'
Cc: slerythema at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NFBKTAD] Assistance Needed with Flat Panel Stove

Use your 5 free Aira minutes a day. I am going to assume that the stove came
with the place and you did not get to look at it in the store.

Most stoves will have a default of 350 when you press bake. However, they
vary as to how much they change by. Our last stove had a flat screen keypad
like a phone so I could press in the actual number I wanted.

Cindy