[NFBKTAD] [NFBK] The NFB Kentucky Cardinal Fall 2020 Edition (Slight Edit)

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Tue Jan 5 17:55:46 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon, Everyone:

The Kentucky Cardinal Fall 2020 edition is now available to you on
NFB-NEWSLINE. You can find this under Kentucky Publications. That would be
option 3 on your touch tone telephone. In addition, you may find our
newsletter on the NFBK website at :
https://www.nfbofky.org/kentucky-cardinal.

We are a bit disappointed not to hear any feedback from you all. This
newsletter takes a lot of work and there were many excellent contributions
made to bring forth what I thought to be a great edition. Lora and I are
proud of the work that we have all done on this edition as well as past
editions. Your comments are highly encouraged. If you like what you read,
please comment and share our newsletter.

Thank you,

Todd