[NFBKTAD] NFB-NEWSLINE Kentucky State Convention $100 Visa Drawing

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:36:30 UTC 2021

All the blind people I know in Kentucky are already subscribers.

I only know one person in Indiana and she has memory issues from two
strokes (that caused blindness in one eye) and she is almost 80 so I
haven't been able to get her to do much. At this time, Newsline requires
too many steps for her to follow. This might be something Newsline could
consider in the future specifically for blind people that have cognitive
impairments where after someone setup their publications they simply
call a number and it automatically starts reading the latest edition and
then they simply hang up. She doesn't even watch tv right now. Her
daughter says it is because she can't see it, but I think she may also
get tired of trying to follow it.

Cindy