[NFBKTAD] Kentucky Assistive Technology Services (KATS) Network - Seeking New Council Members

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Tue Mar 30 17:59:44 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon:

The KATS Network is actively seeking applications from interested
individuals to serve on our Advisory Council. Members are Governor appointed
for a term of three years and are eligible to serve up to three consecutive
terms.

Under the AT Act, applicants MUST be individuals with disabilities that use
assistive technology or the family members or guardians of the individuals
in order to qualify.

Interested applicants should complete the attached KY Boards and Commissions
application and submit to me along with their current resume. Learn more
about the Advisory Council by visiting
https://www.katsnet.org/about/advisory-council/.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please send them my way!

Thank you for your attention on this matter,

Best Regard,

_________________________

Jimmy Brown

Program Coordinator, KATS Network

8412 Westport Road

Louisville, KY 40242

800.327.5287

JamesA.Brown at ky.gov <mailto:JamesA.Brown at ky.gov>

www.katsnet.org <http://www.katsnet.org/>

www.blog.katsnet.org <https://www.blog.katsnet.org/>

www.katsnet.at4all.com <http://www.katsnet.at4all.com/>

The KATS Network is federally funded under the Assistive Technology Act of
1998, as ammended in 2004, Grant Number 2101KYATSG-01 from the
Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services. The KATS Network's mission is to make assistive technology (AT)
information, devices and services easily obtainable for people of any age
and/or disability. AT is any item or piece of equipment (both low-tech and
high-tech) used to improve and/or maintain independence in the home, at
work, school or play.

***This email contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited and should be deleted immediately.