[NFBKTAD] Autonomous Vehicle Industry Association (AVIA) - Kentucky Autonomous Vehicle Legislation

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Apr 12 23:26:06 UTC 2024

                Just a quick update for everyone from Renee Gibson from the
Autonomous  Vehicle Industry Association  (AVIA).No decision from the
Kentucky Senate today.

>From Renee: Good afternoon,

Just a quick update that the House voted to override Governor Beshear's veto
and has sent the bill to the Senate to vote now.  This is great news-now we
just need the Senate to hold the line and override it.  We think this could
happen as early as 4 pm, but more likely later this evening or Monday.
Thank you again for the good work in getting the word out about the benefits
that AVs will bring to the Commonwealth. One more vote.!

Best regards,

Renee Gibson

AVIA