[Nfbl-large] Hello

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue Feb 10 13:41:23 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy, Sophie, et al,

Not sure how many folks are on the list. Pam would probably know. The At Large chapter is in the process of being finalized and will likely be unveiled formally at state convention. I hope that any and all have a great day!

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."