[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Trivia at State Convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Nov 3 19:22:55 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, we will be holding a Terific Trivia Challenge on
Friday, November 14, at our state convention. Trivia should begin at 8:30
PM. For this challenge, we need teams of five to participate. Unfortunately,
although I have received feedback from excited potential participants, I
have yet to receive any actual team sign ups for this contest. Remember,
we're talking prizes! We're talking fun! We're talking trivia!

To sign up a team, please send an email to Melissa Riccobono with the names
of everyone on your team, the name of the team captain, and the name of a
team scribe. This person can write in either print or Braille, and can be
different from the team captain. A team name is also needed-be creative!

Signing up before convention will be extremely helpful for our planning
purposes. Children are welcome on teams with parents or other adults. Again,
since trivia will cover diverse categories, the more diverse your team, the
better.

If you want to play trivia, but are having trouble finding four other people
to create a team with you, please let me know. I will do my best to help you
find others interested in forming a team.

Let's play trivia!

Melissa