[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Farmers mkt

White, Jenivieve JWhite at nfb.org
Wed Oct 22 20:22:26 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I wanted to let you know we have another Meet the Blind Month activity to report.  I went today to the CMS Disability Fair (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  The fair was for all 2,500 employees of CMS, and Mrs. Maurer and I passed out NFB literature and answered questions about the NFB.

Jenivieve White
Assistant to the Director of Community Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 E. Wells Street
Baltimore, MD  21230
410-659-9314 x 2236