[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Tour of Orioles Park At Camden Yards

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:35:15 UTC 2014

Hello fellow Federationists:

It's getting close so now is the time to decide.

Have you ever wanted to touch home plate at the ball park?  Wondered what
it's like in the dug-out?  Want to see the phone that Buck uses when he
makes a call to the bull pen?

Well, all that and more awaits you when you join the NFB TLC Chapter as we
tour Orioles Park at Camden Yards on November 8 at 2:00 PM.

Come join the fun.

The tour tickets are $9 and you must inform me, Mike Bullis, that you will
be attending and how many in your group by Wednesday, November 5.  If you
send me an email by the 5th, your name goes on the list and you have
committed to paying the $9 per person, whether or not you later decide not
to attend.

My email address is bullis.michael at gmail.com

Come join us so that next year when we go to the World Series, you'll have
an insider's picture of the action.