[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Baltimore Blind Bowlers

Nicole D. Fincham nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 02:10:45 UTC 2015

Good evening fellow Federationists,

I hope this finds you all well. Do you like bowling? Do you know anyone who is interested in becoming part of a Boeing me? We are looking for bowlers, blind, visually impaired and normally cited. If you know anyone who is interested, please tell them to contact the Baltimore blind bowlers.

Weibo every Friday from September through May. We take select Fridays off. We bowl at the Brunswick Perry Hall lanes, located at 4359 Ebenezer Rd., Perry Hall, MD 21236. Weibo from 6:30 PM until approximately 9 PM.

Our league is comprised of eight teams. Each team is made up of one normally sighted person who is the scorekeeper, a partially sighted person and to totally blind individuals. We have great fun and fellowship and competition with one another each week. During the course of the season, there are also several competitions that you can participate in.

There is a nominal fee to participate one hourly each week. However, it is worth it and you will truly enjoy yourself. If you are interested and this sounds like something you would like to do, please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, we are looking for one normally sighted person to be a scorekeeper and we are looking for either partially sighted or totally blind individuals to be permanent when team and also looking for substitutes.

I guarantee you will have a great Friday night and look forward to each and every week! I hope to hear from you!

Thank you.

Nicole D. Fincham
Home Phone: 410-832-0183
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461