[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Duckpin Bowling

Nicole D Fincham nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 16:00:38 UTC 2015

Hello all,

And getting ready for the holiday season, the TLC chapter board thought it would be great to have a social event   Therefore, we have scheduled duckpin bowling on Saturday, December 12 at Stoneleigh bowling center from 4 PM until 6 PM. This is open to everyone of all ages. This is a great time for everyone to come out and fellowship with one another

The details are: