[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Cancel Bowling Event

Nicole D Fincham nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 19:26:13 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Happy holidays! Hope this finds you all well. I am writing to inform you that we are going to cancel the bowling event scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, December 12, 2015. Due to lack of participation, we are going to try and have this event sometime in the spring. If you are interested in participating, please let me know. A date has not been scheduled as of yet. All input is greatly appreciated.

I wish each and everyone of you a happy holiday season! May God bless you and your family during this wonderful time of year!

Nicole D. Fincham
Home Phone: 410-377-2802
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Sent from my iPhone