[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Day in Annapolis

Nicole D. Fincham nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 04:35:45 UTC 2015

Fellow Federation family,

It's that wonderful time of year again!!! It's time to go to Annapolis… We will be going to Annapolis on Thursday, January 22, 2015. We have a lot of work to do this year. We have 59 new delegates and 11 new senators.

We need everyone who is available and willing to join us on Thursday, January 22. We will be leaving the national Center, 200 Wells St., Baltimore, MD at 7 AM sharp. If you are able and interested in joining us for a day of advocacy and educating our legislature, please feel free to contact either Sharon Maneki at 410-715-9596, the TLC Pres. Mary Joe Hartle, or myself.

We hope to see you all in Annapolis on Thursday, January 22, 2015!!! Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or need information.

Nicole D. Fincham
Home Phone: 410-832-0183
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Sent from my iPhone