[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Attention Washington Seminar Attendees: Tell Us about Your Appointments

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 01:56:36 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Tomorrow is our big day-the day on which the Maryland delegation at
Washington Seminar will meet with our representatives in Congress to urge
them to support our legislative priorities for this session. As I stressed
in last week's message, our social media engagement this week is just as
essential to our success as the personal meetings we will have with our
legislators. Therefore, I need to hear from you. If you are meeting with
your representative tomorrow, please tweet about your experience. Be sure to
mention @NFBMD and use the hashtag #NFBWS15 so we can retweet your updates
using the NFB of Maryland's Twitter account. If you don't have Twitter,
please send me a brief note on how your meeting(s) went at
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com. I will condense as many of these into tweets as I
can.

As always, thank you for your continued support of our efforts to increase
our presence on social media during Washington Seminar and throughout the
year. A special thank you is also in order to Melissa Riccobono for covering
the Great Gathering-In and other Washington Seminar events for us on
Twitter. Let's keep the Federation at the forefront of our legislators'
minds and timelines in the coming days!

Chris Nusbaum, Social Media Coordinator

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President

Maryland Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @NFBMD

expectations for blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.