[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] The Crab Feast Is Coming!

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:17:18 UTC 2015

Good evening, everyone,

I hope everyone who attended convention in person or virtually now
feels reenergized and ready to continue our important work.  As a
reminder the crab feast to benefit the John T. McCraw Scholarship Fund
will be held on Friday, August 7, 2015 at Columbus Gardens from
7-midnight.  Columbus Gardens is located at 4301 Klosterman Ave.
Tickets are $55 before July 31 and $60 after.  I will have a few
tickets on hand so remember to bring cash or check to Thursday's
meeting.

Best regards,
Latonya