[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Federation members need your help

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 1 15:04:20 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I am sorry to report that Gabi Santos, who is 8 years old and has been a
member of our BELL class in Glendale for the past 2 years, lost her father
on May 24 through a boating accident.  His wife Maria, and their family,
desperately need help with the funeral expenses.  Any donation you can
provide will be appreciated.  To make your donation go to:

www.gofundme.com/VS4QEK <http://www.gofundme.com/VS4QEK>

The Federation family always helps our fellow members.  Thanks in advance
for doing whatever you can.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596