[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Federation family members need help

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 15:10:08 UTC 2015

Hello all,

As we approach the holiday season of hope, please extend a helping hand to
two of our longtime members, Clarence Hennigan and Tracey Hall-Hennigan.
Clarence and Tracy lost their home and all of their possessions due to a
fire a few months ago.  While their insurance company has been very helpful,
they still need financial assistance, gift cards to stores, etc. If you wish
to donate to them online, go http://www.gofundme.com/lhtk0o .  If you would
prefer, you may send a donation by standard mail to 1008 Crosby Rd.,
Catonsville, MD 21228.  I am sure Tracey and Clarence will appreciate
whatever you can do.  Let's demonstrate how the Federation really is a
family.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596