[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] LOVE NOTES ARE EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:51:47 UTC 2015

“With love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality”
The foundation though is love

Once again, the “lovely” TLC Chapter is offering a way for you to
share your admiration, affection, appreciation, or any warm thoughts
with your Federation family.  Decide what you want to say in 100
Braille characters or less and we will couple that with a bag of
chocolates for that very special someone.

We can Braille your message or write it in print. Your message will
then be delivered during the convention.

This year, we would like to receive orders via email by November 10,
2015.  The price is the same: $3 for one note and two for $5.

Place your order by sending an email to: NFBMDTLC at gmail.com
Put Love Note and print or Braille in the subject line
Include your message not to exceed 100 Braille characters, name and
mobile phone number
You can pay for your order using PayPal (instructions will be sent to
you) or at convention
Orders must be received by 10:00 pm November 10, 2015.

Any questions?
Send an email to NFBMDTLC at gmail.com or call (443) 465-8761