[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] FW: Used CCTV

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Mon Nov 9 13:51:34 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

I have been asked to post the message below. If you are interested in the items, please contact the seller directly, as I have no further information.

Cordially,
Ellen Ringlein, President
NFB Greater Baltimore Chapter

Hello all,

I am selling a Freedom Scientific Focus 40 Blue Braille display. The device itself is in like-new condition, and I have the USB charger cable and the carrying case it comes with, which has a shoulder strap and is slightly worn. I am asking $1,200 for this, or best reasonable offer, plus the cost to ship it to you if you are not in the Baltimore area.

I am also seeking to sell an old CCTV, an Aladdin Pro+, which is rather large and bulky, about 25 lbs., and has a small, roughly 14-inch black-and-white tube-style display. Although it is old and has a crack on the case, it still functions well. I am asking for $50 for this item.

I am attaching photos of both the Braille display and the CCTV for those for whom these are helpful.

If you are interested in either or both of these devices, please contact me, Matthias Niska, at 612.518.3531 or mlniska04 at yahoo.com<mailto:mlniska04 at yahoo.com>.

Thank you,
Matthias