[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Fwd: Reminder - NFB 75th Anniversary Birthday Bash November 16

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Nov 13 14:14:47 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,
Below is a reminder about the 75th anniversary birthday bash un Monday, November 16 If you plan to join us and you are not active un social itt, so we can let the restaurant know how many to expect. I hope to see many of you there.
Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone