[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] WE NEED YOUR HELP!

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:42:37 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

The 2015 convention is fast approaching and we need your help!  We are
being asked to contribute door prizes that can be given out during
sessions.  We all like receving prizes so think creatively about what
you would want to win.  Attached is a letter that you can share with
businesses with which you may have a relationship.  If you are unable
to make contact directly, I am happy to assist in following up.
Please contact me, Jen, or Mary Jo for any additional details or
ideas.  I can be reached at phippslatonya at gmail.com.

Best,
Latonya