[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Comic Books for the Blind and the Visually Impaired

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:45:00 UTC 2015

Guy:

Thanks for making us aware of this service. I see you have joined some of our chapter lists here in Maryland. So, do you live in the Maryland area? If so, it might do us good to invite you to some of our chapter meetings so you can talk about your new business and the services you offer. I am the Vice President of our chapter in Carroll County, and I think our members would be interested in your material.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone