[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 15:25:04 UTC 2016

I am sorry to report that Lavonnya Gardner died suddenly on Friday, August
26.  Lavonnya was a member of the Greater Baltimore chapter.  She was a
strong advocate for people with Autism and blindness and always tried to
educate the public.  Our sympathy goes out to her family and friends
especially her 11 year old daughter Brianna.

At this time we do not have any information about memorial services.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596