[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Saturday's Greater Baltimore Chapter Holiday Feast Postponed — Chapter Meeting Still Scheduled for 10:00 a.m.

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Dec 15 20:08:13 UTC 2016

Dear Federation Family,

Due to the forecast of snow/ice/sleet/freezing rain for Friday night into early Saturday we have decided to cancel the Chapter’s Holiday feast scheduled for after the chapter meeting this Saturday. With the unpredictable weather we decided that the logistics would be just too complex.

We are thinking about holding a post-holiday party in January instead. We haven’t made a final decision about the new date yet, so please stay tuned.

However, the forecast at this point is not so dire that we decided to hold the chapter meeting itself as usual at 10:00 a.m. I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it. Please travel safely and use your own judgement to decide whether to attend.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank  all of you for doing your part this past year to keep our chapter thriving and to get the message of the Federation out to the public. I look forward to working with you all to continue building the Federation in 2017.

Sending you season’s greetings and wishing you and yours a happy New Year. Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Disclaimer