[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Crab Feast August 5th

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:55:08 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,

I wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming NFBMD Crab Feast on August
5 from 7-12 at Columbus Gardens, 4301 Klosterman Ave.  Tickets are $55
if purchased before the 29th.  I will have a few on hand, so feel free
to bring your checks made out to NFB of Maryland or cash.  You can
contact me at 443-465-8761 with any questions.  All proceeds benefit
the scholarship fund and help youth acquire the skills and education
necessary to live the lives they want.

Best regards,
Latonya