[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Come Join Us This Sunday!

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:02:10 UTC 2016

Good morning, everyone,

October is Meet the Blind Month.  It is a time where blind people
across the nation gather in their communities to show the public that
we can live the lives we want.  This Sunday, October 9, members and
friends of the TLC Chapter will be meeting at the Lotza pizza place
located at 319 York Road in Towson.  We will meet there at 4:00 p.m.
Please come out and bring your family and friends.  You will be
responsible for the cost.  Send me an email to phippslatonya at gmail.com
or text at 443-465-8761 to let me know if you can make it.

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Latonya Phipps
TLC Chapter President