[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Meeting Reminder

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:21:04 UTC 2016

Good morning, everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather this week.  I
definitely am.  We will be having our meeting on this Thursday October
20th at 7:00 pm.  The meeting will be held at the Image Center located
at 300 E. Joppa Road in Towson.  There is a new sign in process so be
prepared with some type of identification if you are asked.
Among other things, we will be talking to our national representative
for this year's convention, Gary Wunder.  Gary will be sharing his
story with us.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Best,
Latonya