[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Movie Reminder

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 15:55:07 UTC 2016

Hello All-
The 2008 movie Blindsight is a fantastic documentary about the first blind
hiker of Mt. Everest joining a school for blind children in Tibet to take
students up to Everest's summit.
A noteworthy paraphrased quotation from Erik in the film: "For me this trip
was different than what I thought. It was more about friendship,
togetherness than mountains."
If you have not watched it, please see it locally with others at the
following National Federation of the Blind event.