[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Please Join Us for Our Next Chapter Meeting!

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:51:26 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I hope you are enjoying this wonderful weather. Hopefully, it is here to stay.

This is a reminder about our meeting this Thursday April 20th at 7:00
PM.  We meet at the Image Center, 300 E. Joppa Road, Suite 312 in
Towson.  You don’t want to miss this week’s meeting!  We will have a
technology focus and Jerry Price from LBPH will be bringing the
Technology User Group to us.  The Technology User Group provides
information on a wide range of technology.

If that isn’t enough, we will have a drawing for a Jernigan Fund
raffle ticket.  If you are not familiar, the Jernigan Fund supports
first time attendees to our national convention.  If you win, you will
receive air fare for two to the 2018 convention, lodging, and $1,000
spending money.  There will also be an opportunity to purchase
tickets.

Please join us!  You don’t want to miss it.

Best,
Latonya Phipps
TLC Chapter President
(443) 465-8761