[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] FW: [Greater-Baltimore] Desperate Student Hoping to Move

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 21:14:38 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Please read the below solicitation, which was recently posted to the list of
our Greater Baltimore chapter. As the President of our student division (of
which she is Vice President) and as someone who has worked closely with
Ellana for the past two years, I can personally attest to the outgoing
personality, ever-present enthusiasm, and personal responsibility which are
evident in everything she does. I am sure that she will be a great asset to
any home in which she rents a room. If you live in the Catonsville area and
would be willing to help, please contact Ellana off-list at
eemcrew at gmail.com. Your services will return innumerable dividends to you,
to her, and to our efforts to support blind students across Maryland.

Best,

Chris Nusbaum, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students