[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] AIRA smart glasses live demonstration at TLC chapter meeting, 08/17/17

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 20:11:42 UTC 2017

Hi Scott,

Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you guys will have an awesome meeting next week! I wanted to ask if you could please put me a book in the mail? If so, my home address is 5100 Central Gardens Way, #102, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418. Thanks so much.

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
Home Phone: 561-328-8191
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461