[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Meeting Reminder, Thursday January 12th

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:10:17 UTC 2017

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone had a joyous holiday season.  As a reminder due to the
Day in Annapolis being on the 19th, we will be meeting this Thursday
at our usual location, the Image Center located at 300 E. Joppa Road,
Suite 312 in Towson.  We will be discussing our state and national
legislative agendas.  I hope you can make it!
Also, if you are interested in attending the Day in Annapolis, please
let me or Sharon Maneki, 410-715-9596, know as soon as possible.  We
need all who can attend to do so.
Hope to see you Thursday!

Best,
Latonya Phipps