[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Rally for Affordable Housing

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 14:58:39 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please come to the Rally for Affordable Housing on Saturday, July 29th, from
11:30am to 1:00pm.
Location: McKeldin Square, 101 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD.

President Riccobono will be one of the speakers.

We need to make our voices heard, because the Trump administration intends
to cut 173 million dollars from the housing fund. There is already a large
housing shortage. We need more money-not less. Please come and let our
voices be heard. Many blind people are already on long waiting lists for
housing. This situation will only grow worse unless we take action. Please
send me an email off-list to let me know that you are coming. Thanks in
advance for your help.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.