[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Sad news

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 25 15:11:42 UTC 2017

I am sorry to tell you that Gabrielle Rhoads lost her very long battle with
cancer on Thursday, June 22nd.  Gabrielle was an active member of the
parents division.  Our deepest sympathy to Kevin Rhoads and their sons,
Andrew and Jacob.  Andy attended our Glendale BELL program for several
years.
The viewing will be on Friday, June 30th at Beall Funeral Home 6512 NW Crain
Hwy Bowie, MD 20715 from 2-4 and 6-8.
The funeral will on Saturday, July 1st at  11am at First Baptist Church of
Crofton  1690 Crofton Parkway, Crofton, MD 21114.
May she rest in peace.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.