[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] TLC Chapter Meeting Reminder

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 23:32:31 UTC 2017

Good evening, everyone,

I hope you have already made your snow preparations.  In anticipation
of not being able to travel to Towson, we will be holding our TLC
chapter meeting this Thursday at 7 by conference call.  I live on a
small side street so my street is normally one of the last to be
plowed.

Our invited guest will be Ms. Everlee Hairston who is one of the most
dynamic leaders in the Federation.  She will be sharing her amazing
story with us.

Our conference call is open to everyone so please spread the word.
The call in information is as follows:

Dial: 712-432-1212
Passcode: 996766718

I hope you can join us.