[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] URGENT! LBPH needs you.

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 15 20:53:55 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Crossover day is Monday, and neither library bill has moved out of
committee.  Therefore, we must email or call all committee members and ask
them to vote in favor of this bill and move it out of committee immediately.
Please make these calls on Thursday and Friday, March 16 and 17.  The lists
and bill numbers are below.  Remember the email is
Firstname.Lastname at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:Firstname.Lastname at senate.state.md.us> , or
Firstname.Lastname at house.state.md.us
<mailto:Firstname.Lastname at house.state.md.us> .   I will provide the
extension for each person.  The main number is either 410-841-xxxx or
301-858-xxxx.

Call the Senate Budget and Taxation Committee and ask them to vote in favor
of SB587.

Sen. Edward J. Kasemeyer,  x3653
Sen. Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., x3137
Sen. Ulysses Currie, 201J, x3127
Sen. James E. DeGrange, Sr.,  x3593
Sen. Adelaide C. Eckardt, , x3590
Sen. George C. Edwards, x 3565
Sen. Bill Ferguson, x3600
Sen. Guy J. Guzzone, x3572
Sen. Nancy J. King, x3686
Sen. Roger Manno, x3151
Sen. Nathaniel J. McFadden, x3165
Sen. Douglas J. J. Peters, x3631
Sen. Andrew A. Serafini, x3903

Call the House Ways and Means Committee and ask them to vote in favor of
HB1094.

Kathy Afzali,  x3288
Bilal Ali,  x3268
Darryl Barnes,  x3557