[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] More URGENT Action Needed for LBPH

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 13:58:28 UTC 2017

Hello All.  The senate bill moved out of committee and is  being considered
on the Senate floor today, Friday, March 17.  Please devote all of your
energy NOW to calling the House Ways and Means Committee and ask them to
conform HB 1094 to the Senate version and to vote in favor of this bill.
Remember the email is  <mailto:Firstname.Lastname at house.state.md.us>
Firstname.Lastname at house.state.md.us.   I will provide the extension for
each person.  The main number is either 410-841-xxxx or 301-858-xxxx.  Here
is the list of delegates.

Call the House Ways and Means Committee and ask them to vote in favor of
HB1094.

Kathy Afzali,  x3288
Bilal Ali,  x3268
Darryl Barnes,  x3557