[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] It is Time to Get Co-Sponsors for TIME

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 19:40:35 UTC 2017

Hello All,

The Memorial Day weekend, the unofficial beginning of summer,  is fast
approaching. It is most appropriate that we contact our congressman at this
time about the Transition to Integrated Meaningful Employment (TIME) Act
because many people with disabilities cannot enjoy the summer and take a
vacation because they are payed less than the minimum wage. Please call your
congressman at 202-224-3121. You may also send an email. Ask them to
co-sponsor HR-1377 by getting in touch with congressman Gregg Harper.

It is time to move forward on the TIME act, thanks for your help.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.