[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Fwd: ADMINISTRATOR I communications and Constituent Services

Jim McCarthy jdmcCarthy at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 16:12:57 UTC 2017

This is the link from state jobs. It closes November 8. The person hired will do communications for Maryland tech assistance program, ′my progam′ and for my parent gency, the department of disabilities. The application is accessible or it as een the ast everal times I have looked at it. The ired person will be using the office suit and social networking applications. They also   based at TAP, in ther words Dors. They will likely be at MDOD HQ a do it in the ner harbor.
Jim McCarthy

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: