[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Memorial Services for Tom Ley

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 3 17:41:43 UTC 2017

Hello all,
Here is the information for Tom Ley's visitation and memorial service:

Thursday, September 7th, 2017
Visiting with Family from 4:30 to 7:00 pm

Aisquith Presbyterian Church
7515 Harford Road
Parkville, MD 21234

Friday, September 8th, 2017
Visiting with Family from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Celebration of Life Service at 2:00 pm
(Reception to follow service)

Timonium Presbyterian Church
303 W Timonium Road
Timonium MD 21093

Cards for Eileen, Maria, and JonCarlos may be sent to 804 Hatherleigh Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212 or emailed to riveraley at verizon.net
<mailto:riveraley at verizon.net>

The family will be establishing a fund in Tom's honor for the Louisiana
Center for the Blind. We will provide more information about this fund when
it becomes available. Tom was the president of the board of directors of the
Louisiana Center for the Blind for many years. Thank you.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.