[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Alexa ask Federation to read the Rolling Stone

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 01:00:49 UTC 2018

Two good ones are diabetes forecast and All Recipies.  Good luck with your talk.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.