[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Celebrate with the TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Mon Dec 10 20:35:28 UTC 2018

Are you ready for a shindig, a hoote nanny, or a gathering of chapter friends and family? Well, you have the opportunity to join us on Friday, December 14th at 6:30 p.m. for some fun, food, music, and fellowship at Eileen Rivera-Ley's house.

Eileen has graciously opened her home to us on other occasions and it is always such a warm and inviting place. You do not want to miss this Christmas/chapter celebration.

We will be creating a soup extravaganza!! There will be soups to savor along with other goodies. Speaking of which, it would be wonderful if when you RSVP to Jen White at jwhite at nfb.org<mailto:jwhite at nfb.org> or by telephone at 410-868-9516, that you let us know what you would like to bring for everyone to share. We are in need of some toppings for baked potato soup, handheld appetizers, drinks, and dessert. When we receive an RSVP, Eileen's address will be made available.

Please let us know if you will attend and how many people will be coming with you. This way, we make sure we have enough food and fun for everyone!!

We will forego our chapter meeting that would have met on December 20, 2018 to make way for all of the festive activities at Eileen's house!!

Thank you.

Scott White, President
TLC Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
410-452-7571

Disclaimer