[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Winter Reading starts tomorrow

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Dec 31 13:43:55 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

Did you know that tomorrow is the official start of the Winter Reading
Challenge?

There is still time to register! To register, visit our Reading Challenge
website: https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org/. If you've used the site
before, you'll be using your previous log-in information. If you haven't,
you'll need to register. It's free and easy to do.

The program lasts throughout the month. Our library's goal is 50, 000
minutes; here's how easily it can be achieved:

   - 25 people reading 2000 minutes = collective goal met
   - 50 people reading 1000 minutes = collective goal met
   - 100 people reading 500 minutes = collective goal met

Libraries with the best reading turn out and tracking will be entered into
a drawing to win up to $35, 000!

So what's in it for you? Track your reading regularly, and you could win
some awesome prizes, too!

Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out!

Best,

Ashley
--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.