[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Correction: Upcoming programs at LBPH

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Jul 3 20:12:46 UTC 2018

Hi everyone.

I must correct myself! Both programs are on Tuesdays, not Mondays.

Fraud - Tuesday, July 10 at 6:00 PM  https://www.facebook.
com/events/583600625353535/
Music - Tuesday, July 17 at 6:00 PM  https://www.facebook.
com/events/183434755695822/

Best,

Ashley

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*
Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Maryland State Library
415 Park Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.