[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] News! March 15 at 7 PM, Ruth Sager to tackle senior blind topics at TLC meeting!

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Mon Mar 12 20:26:48 UTC 2018

The TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland will be conducting its March meeting on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 7:00 PM. We meet at the Image Center in Towson on 300 East Joppa Road, Suite 312.

See below for a note from board member, Eileen regarding our March meeting topic:
Friends,

We are excited to announce that Ruth Sager,  Senior Blind Expert has agreed to be our guest speaker this Thursday, March 15th at 7 p.m. Ruth will address the struggles and opportunities for low vision and blind senior citizens. Ruth Is a dedicated leader of the NFB National Senior Division.

Please plan to join us and do spread the word to those seniors and their families who could use this very important and encouraging information.

Younger people can come too, we won't be carding you at the door. :)

Eileen Rivera Ley
TLC NFB Board Member

Hope to see you there!

Scott White, President