[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] TLC chapter meeting cancellation for November 2018

Eileen Ley riveraley at verizon.net
Sat Nov 10 17:06:53 UTC 2018

I would be happy to host one at my house. We could do a soup sampling night like last time.

Eileen Rivera Ley
443 253-5595

On Nov 10, 2018, at 8:16 AM, White, Scott via NFBMDTLC-Chapter <nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:

The TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland will not be having a meeting this month at the Image Center in Towson. The normally scheduled membership meeting that would be held on November 15, 2018 has been cancelled.

Stay tuned to your in box, we are investigating opportunities for a holiday get together in December. More details to follow.

Scott White, President
TLC Chapter
Phone: 410-452-7571

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMDTLC-Chapter:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmdtlc-chapter_nfbnet.org/riveraley%40verizon.net