[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] April meeting of the TLC chapter

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Thu Apr 18 03:07:50 UTC 2019

The TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland will be conducting its April meeting on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM. We meet at the Image Center in Towson on 300 East Joppa Road, Suite 312.

At this month's meeting, our speaker will be Stephanie Flynt who uses a guide dog and works at the National Center in Advocacy and Policy. Stephanie will be speaking to us about the pros and cons of using a guide dog versus a white cane as a mobility tool.

Hope to see you there!

Scott White, President
TLC Chapter
Phone: 410-452-7571