[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] An Introduction and An A Few Announcements

Meleah Jensen meleahheather at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 22:59:22 UTC 2019

Good evening everyone,

I hope this message finds all of you well and having a fantastic summer.

For those of you who I have not yet had the opportunity to meet, I am
Meleah Jensen, the newly elected President of the TLC Chapter. I am
new to TLC, but not to Maryland or the NFB. I am from Louisiana and
began my NFB journey in the Louisiana Affiliate. I came to Maryland
just over eight-years ago. am looking forward to getting to know all
of you, and to a great year!

We will not be having our usual monthly meeting this coming Thursday.
The board and I wanted to take August to work through some things so
we will be ready to hit the ground running in September.

In true Federation fashion, even though there is not a meeting this
month there are still things happening. We have the NFB of Maryland
Crab Feast on August 17. If you have not yet purchased your ticket
they are $65. If you need more information, please feel free to email
me off list at meleahheather at gmail.com.

There will also be announcements about State Convention and other
things that are coming up that will be shared via the list, so be
watching your inboxes.

I am looking forward to September. If anyone needs anything before
then, please do not hesitate to reach out.

At your service,

Meleah

Meleah Jensen
President,