[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Inviting the NFB of Maryland to hear Joe Ruffalo at the TLC chapter meeting

Eileen Ley riveraley at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 20:57:04 UTC 2019

See you then!

Eileen Rivera Ley
443 253-5595

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:47 PM, White, Scott via NFBMDTLC-Chapter <nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:

The TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland will be conducting its January meeting on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:00 PM. We meet at the Image Center in Towson on 300 East Joppa Road, Suite 312.

This month we will have a very special guest via conference call. The famous, the one and only, Joe Ruffalo. He is a member of the board of directors of the National Federation of the Blind and president of the NFB of New Jersey. Come join us as Joe shares his Federation story with the chapter. Joe will also be speaking about other items of interest to Federation members.

You can read the bio of Joe Ruffalo on the National Federation of the Blind website at:
https://nfb.org/joseph-ruffalo-jr

Since Joe will be visiting us via conference call for this meeting, I would like to invite any members of the NFB of Maryland affiliate that wish to call in, to join us for this presentation. Please see below my signature for details on how to join this event.

Hope to see you there!

Scott White, President
TLC Chapter
Phone: 410-452-7571

Scott White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
<https://zoom.us/j/150120292>

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,150120292# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 150120292

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMDTLC-Chapter:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmdtlc-chapter_nfbnet.org/riveraley%40verizon.net